Saturday, June 10, 2006

wanting

i want to watch mi3
i want to be given a footrub or a back massage
i want to be treated to a deliciously expensive/exotic chinese/thai meal
i want to go to goa
i want to ride on an elephant
i want to sink my face in my baby cousins belly
i want to blow soap bubbles
i want to watch horribly cheesy romantic comedies on dvd
i want to walk in the rain
i want to visit europe
i want to have clear skin
i want to drink some beer
i want to have my own home
i want to be less lazy
i want to be less cranky
i want to be less moody
i want to lie in a garden and watch the clouds change
i want to sit on the gate post and watch kids play galli cricket
i want to eat at 'big chef' with the junked refridgerator door tables
i want to go watch u2 live
i want to own a stereo again goddammit
i want to live the life i want
i want to feel a quiet kind of happiness
i want to meet friends who understand me
i want to see my parents leave me alone and trust that i turned out ok
i want to escape
i want to dream
i want to experience a simple, hassle-free peaceful life
i want to be rich
i want to be alone

:D

No comments: