Thursday, March 12, 2009

reunite!

the past few days iv discovered several old friends. still considered "friends" in my mind..even though distance, cross-continent travel and sometimes just the passage of time has widened the gaps between us.

i discovered samarth is a regular here.

poorvi suddenly popped me a mail!

through her, i rediscovered shruthis lovely blog!

and the whammy.. i bumped into a friend i havent spoken to, met, seen since 10th grade, yesterday at TGIF! it was odd and nice all at the same time.

so it was nice to discover some of them still linger around..and "lurk" around here -- my blog -- this virtual social-circle-together-bringer-of-sorts, that it is!

i also realised that more people read my blog than id imagined. so its always nice to know people come back here to read. especially when you know your blog only aims to put thoughts/feelings/memories/events down in a place where its okay to say things the way you think them. without punctuation, grammar, censorship even!

so if youre here reading this..whether youre here for the first time, second time, or whatever, leave a comment! so i know who you are! heres me calling out to all my bloggies..give me a shout back!

5 comments:

VC said...

There.. posted.... done my duties now...

PeeVee said...

YAYYYYYYY!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

:)

akshay said...

HALLLAAAAAAAAA

Anonymous said...

I visit sometimes and read thru ! - Bhavna