Monday, March 09, 2009

milestones

dear mr vc

it gives me great pleasure in informing you that you have successfully completed the 6 month probation, with satisfactory performance and results.

as discussed at the time you joined us, you will now be a "confirmed" member of our organization. we're happy to say that your performance has been more than satisfactory, and your hardwork, understanding and unflinching lowe for the organization is appreciated.

i hereby grant you a permanent status, in the husband department. we look forward to your continued support, enthusiasm and hardwork at making this relationship a success.

yours always
ru

6 comments:

akshay said...

wow, what lowe. brings tears to my eyes.

btw, now that he's off probation, shouldn't that letter be signed rC?

VC said...

nah...she'll always be RU to me re...

Revati Upadhya said...

im ru gown to my dna da. it'll never change. and whats that got to do with HIS premanent husband-ness anyway?!

hehehehahahahaha..

Revati Upadhya said...

"gown" it seems.. i meant down to my dna.

akshay said...

rc seems more, i dunno, right?

sheesh, i'm an mcp, whaddya know...

Anonymous said...

I love u pap