Monday, December 11, 2006

where am i?

im incredibly happy. its bloody hard to explain how or why. but i am. my body hurts the good nice stretced hurt. i had a good nice long rather productive and fun day.

but my mind is not in it. my mind is on a beach somewhere. had i been in college, i would be on the brink of christmas vacations. yes VACATIONS. something i will never have the priviledge of enjoying again. waah.

so this is lisa, pooja and i at auro beach..same time, last year. and mannnn im craving to go back again. what id give, to be lying on a beach right now. sea spray in my face, the sea wind in my hear, the smell of drying fish and sea weed, the sound of the endless incessant waves, and the sand between my toes.

take me away..because right now id rather be on a beach than anywhere else.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

indiranagar ge hogi honey!!!

Revati Upadhya said...

AHAH i should've known that was coming from you.. dummass.
naale shakti aa?? goodgood..