Friday, June 18, 2010

just how obsessed am i?

i know im obsessed with my current tv show.
i just didnt know to what extent.

last night i had a very vivid dream. my dream panned out like an episode of the show. all the characters, all the typical scenarios, all the typical reactions, the climax..everything was just how it is in the show.

except, in my dream, i was ON the show. i was a character. i was playing a role. i was playing a part in the scheme of things.

i woke up feeling very stupid. and realized just HOW OBSESSED i really am.

8 comments:

Queenmatrai said...

I am hoping to get that way over this weekend ;)

Disguise said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH :D
I've had that dreams about my tv show too :)

nil said...

haha.. happens all the time! :P
Thanks for following my blog,
I came across your blog thanks to that.. I'm stalking you now,too!
Oh and i tagged you on my recent post : )

Aparna said...

It happens to me as well...but more than TV shows I see scenes from a book read recently but sometimes movies...sometimes I become the main character in the movie...lol

Aparna said...

Dear ...you just got an award from me...go check it out..

http://aparnasdotcom.blogspot.com/

Revati Upadhya said...

hahahaha.. nice to know im not the only psycho around here :)

Holly Diane said...

ok you've got to share..what show is it?

Revati Upadhya said...

holly, im totally maniacally mentaly obsessed with house md.. :P