Friday, January 23, 2009

comparisons

being in a new situation, i often find myself comparing with past experience. older work environments with this once. older colleagues and new ones. older work atmospheres and new ones. past challenges with those that await me in the future.

i guess its only natural to compare. and it takes all kinds of people to make the world, so i guess i shouldnt be surprised at the diversity i notice.

i realised this morning that 'good' bosses are so hard to come by. for me, the ideal boss is soneone who can combine being a guide, along with being professional, serious when required and also have some fun. the only person who matched up to all that and gave me the best stint of my short-lived advertising career was kalpana. and today i feel glad i had that experience. o i always kniw where i have been, where i am now..and feel good that there has been better. or maybe the best!