Friday, January 19, 2007

chasing cars

we'll do it all
everything
on our own

we dont need
anything
or anyone

if i lay here
if i just lay here
would you lie with me
and just forget the world?

i dont quite know
how to say
how i feel...

—chasing cars.
snow patrol.

the words are still not flowing like they should. like they need to. like i need to.
so much to tell. but nothing to tell.
work. cochin. long weekend. bus rides. autocross. prawns. alto. skoda rs. laura. swift. jew town. beef. appams. sleep. nap. bliss.

still nothing to tell. and so much to tell.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is a nice song. and completely unconnected to your post, that is also a good album. I've managed to unban myself from the hindustani music site to ali akbar khan it is!

akshay said...

I'm a fighter, I'm a poet, I'm a preacher
I've been to school and baby, I've been the teacher
If you show me how to get up off the ground
I can show you how to fly and never ever come back down

Revati Upadhya said...

qa: chasing cars..i only discovered too late, that it is actually a nice song. im always discovering these things too late.

fuckshay: lay your hands on me aaa!? whats that got to do with this dummass..