Saturday, April 23, 2011

finding lost things

Theres been a strong urge to go back to watercolor painting. Iv never "learnt" it, just always experimented my way around and discovered new things quite by accident. I dont have technique and I dont have style. I just know colour. And I know water. And off we go.

This has been a long time coming. So this morning Udaya, VC and I went to the Cidade beach. And though my perspective is totally off as is my sense of colour and texture, Im happy with the start to the weekend :)

3 comments:

- said...

i am jealous. i cannot paint !!

this looks great, don't under estimate yourself. all i do it color the whole page black because i'm too short tempered

Karishma Sundaram said...

Very nice! :-)

Revati Upadhya said...

dip: its simple, im no genius, i just got down and did it and it turned out like this. you should try it!

K: danke!