Friday, October 30, 2009

jai guru deva

words are flying out like
endless rain into a paper cup
they slither while they pass
they slip away across the universe
pools of sorrow waves of joy
are drifting thorough my open mind
possessing and caressing me...

the crap in my life has this knack of attacking me when im least expecting it. its when the going is really good that i should start worrying, and wondering why its going so good. its almost like when the going is good, it ought to be too good to be true -- and WHAM! CRAP ATTACK!

and it comes in waves. crap waves. waves of crap. crappy waves. like a chain reaction thats set off by some arbit stupid occurence that is so out of my control, that it makes me want to scream out loud.

like all the crap is not enough, i got a craMp attack too today. so if im nasty and i bite your head off, forgive me, and blame it on my hormones please.

i need the strength to get through today. its friday and i need to just get to the end of the day and reach the weekend. all i can say is, jai guruuuu deeevaaaaaa..

hohumsigh. overandout.

2 comments:

VC said...

Jai guru deva aa? Ok where's reva and what did u do with her?

Revati Upadhya said...

i was jus identifying with a certain stoned out song da: http://www.lyrics007.com/The%20Beatles%20Lyrics/Across%20The%20Universe%20Lyrics.html